CE Steam Cleaning Services, with more than 12 years steam cleaning experience and following EU ISO 9001:2008 standards, we can offer the best complete deep cleaning service to restaurants and commercial kitchens. Our crew is properly trained, insured and extremely professional.
- Are you looking for a reliable hood cleaning company that will guarantee to pass your local Fire or Health & Food inspector inspection?
- Are you worried your current cleaning company isn’t pulling a permit?
We as independent, professional company will 100% guarantee that Your Business will pass any Fire or Health & Food inspection in any city!
We are serving Maryland, Virgina, Washington DC, North Carolina, Baltimore MD and surrounding areas.
Restaurant kitchen cleaning service is designed to help you maintain the highest possible standards of hygiene.
Ovens, grills, deep fat fryers, extractor fans, walls, tiles, grouting, floors, etc will be steam cleaned in your kitchen, at a time that suits your business, leaving your kitchen germ free, smelling fresh and most importantly within the health and safety guideline.
If you work in the food preparation industry you will be no doubt be well aware of the stringent rules and legislation governing the condition a professional kitchen must be kept in. Food Hygiene and Safety state law is regulated by state and local health department – it goes into great detail about the proper maintenance of a working kitchen but maintaining the best standards can be difficult, especially when you are trying to run a business.
However, this need never be a problem again if you choose CE Commercial Kitchen Deep Cleaning.
Commercial kitchen cleaning can be broken down into a number of categories, which are all equally important if you want to maintain hygiene levels that are compliant to the applicable legislation. We offer every service that you could need, including:
- Structural cleaning
- Cooking equipment cleaning
- Extraction cleaning
- Duct-work cleaning
At CE Commercial Kitchen Cleaning we are committed to maintain your kitchen to the very highest standards, and the benefits of this include the following points:
- Avoid risk of prosecution
- Create a space with better working conditions
- Reduce risk of contamination by bacteria
- Reduce risk of pest infestation
- Improve the image of your business
Maintaining hygiene standards is essential in the food preparation industry so ensure your establishment is up to scratch, by choosing us as your commercial kitchen cleaning experts.
- Prices for Kitchen Exhaust Hood and Fan cleaning start from $495
- Single side 6-10 Ft Hood: From $495
- Single side 10-18 Ft Hood: From $750
- Double side 6-18 Ft Hood: From $1000
- Vent 1Ft x $8
- We don’t do hard selling or have hidden fees
- Call Mike for a Quote, Cell: (301) 275-5640
- Do you need estimate how much is to Deep Clean your Kitchen?
Our on-site estimate will cost you reasonable $50. Free for Non-Profit organizations, schools, hospitals, Churches etc.
However, we can give you Rough/ Ballpark Free Estimate -if you send cleaning description and pic’s of kitchen to our email address [email protected]
How often should my kitchen exhaust hood system be cleaned?
According to NFPA-96 Standard section 11.4 the “entire exhaust system shall be inspected for grease buildup by a properly trained, qualified, and certified person(s) acceptable to the authority having jurisdiction and in accordance with Table 11.4.”
Table 11.4 Schedule of Inspection for Grease Buildup
- Type or Volume of Cooking Frequency – Frequency
- Systems serving solid fuel cooking operations – Monthly
- Systems serving high-volume cooking operations such as 24-hour cooking, charbroiling, or wok cooking – Quarterly
- Systems serving moderate-volume cooking operations – Semiannually
- Systems serving low-volume cooking operations, such as churches, day camps, seasonal businesses, or senior centers. – Annually
We are using top of the line Sanitech Mark 3 sanitation steam cleaning system.
The Mark 3 Series incorporate a new thermal technology to produce pressurized wet steam (up to 350F) that cleans and sanitizes without using any harsh chemicals or detergents.
CE Commercial Kitchen Steam Cleaning MD VA DC is serving following areas:
Maryland: Baltimore, Annapolis, Columbia, Silver Spring, Dundalk, Wheaton, Ellicott City, Germantown, Bethesda, Frederick, Gaithersburg etc.
Virginia: Arlington, Alexandria, Falls Church, Fairfax, Fredericksburg, Manassas etc.
CE Kitchen Cleaning ℠ is servicemark operated by Calamus Enterprises Llc